Prophet is a digitally powered, creatively inspired consultancy that helps our clients unlock uncommon growth in the face of disruption. We help our clients have the conviction to envision, fund and execute the coolest growth work on the planet. Prophet’s combination of deep customer insights and pragmatic business acumen enables us to arrive at unique solutions. That insight, coupled with bold, digitally-powered strategic execution gets our clients to the right ideas that are better expressed, better designed, better deployed and better experienced.
Prophet has worked with some of the world’s most successful companies such as. Electrolux, Samsung, Marriott, Cathay Pacific, UBS, Deutsche Bank and T-Mobile. With over 400 experts in marketing, digital, innovation and design, Prophet helps companies bridge the gap between strategy and execution to drive real market impact.
The firm is widely recognized for making numerous contributions to the science and knowledge of branding and marketing strategy, as captured in books by David Aaker, Scott Davis, and Michael Dunn, including Brand Relevance, The Shift, Spanning Silos, Building Strong Brands, Brand Portfolio Strategy, Building the Brand-Driven Business, and Brand Asset Management. Our Partners are sought after thought leaders and experts, with their viewpoints regularly appearing in such media as CNBC, CNET, Forbes, HBR, Marketing, Marketing Week, among others.
We currently maintain offices in Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, Richmond, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore and Zurich.
Great work starts with a great foundation. And that foundation lies in the hands of our Consultants. They dive into every detail of the business, working to gain an understanding of our clients, their customers, and what makes them tick.
During the 10 weeks summer internship program, our Associate Interns will work with everyone in the firm, creating a sense of collaboration across the organization. On any given project, you’ll interact with Partners, Engagement Managers, Senior Associates, and specialists. Everything is organized to cultivate a true understanding of our approach to consulting and develop the skills to get it done.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
While every day will be different, you can expect to…
…collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research & analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
…gain deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative & quantitative research methods
…research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
…create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital Safari’s, Hackathon’s, and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
…create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
…participate in problem solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
…contribute to internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training, and ongoing educational sessions
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- a great education: Students from top universities with demonstrated academic performance
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem solving skills, and creative thinking
- superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- knowledge of, and passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- experience developing a strategy as well as executing the tactical implications of that strategy
- understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- a curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- the ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- a team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Please send a cover letter and your CV to Prophet Asia’s recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org