高级咨询顾问实习生（2020年暑期）Shanghai, Hong Kong
Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients find uncommon growth through marketing, brand, experience, innovation and organization & culture capabilities. We operate differently than other consultancies, blending insight, strategy and creativity with an optimistic yet pragmatic approach. We have partnered with some of the world’s most successful companies, including Midea, Suning, BOE, Marriott, Samsung and Emart. With twelve global offices and more than 350 experts in marketing, innovation, digital and design, we are able to bring together the right people with the right experience to solve our clients’ business challenges.
Great work starts with a great team. And that team lies in the hands of our great consultants. They dive into every detail of the business, working to gain an understanding of our clients, their customers, and what makes them tick.
During the 10 weeks summer internship program, our Sr. Associate Interns work with everyone in the firm, creating a sense of collaboration across the organization. On any given project, you’ll interact with Partners, Engagement Managers, Specialists, and Associates. Everything is organized to cultivate a true understanding of our approach to consulting and develop the skills to get it done.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
While every day will be different, you can expect to…
…collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research & analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
…gain deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative & quantitative research methods
…research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
…create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital Safari’s, Hackathon’s, and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
…create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
…participate in problem solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
…present findings to clients and recommendations to clients
…support new business initiatives by designing recommended approaches and developing POVs supporting Prophet’s value proposition
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- a great education: First year MBA students from top business schools
- relevant experience: 4-6 years of post-graduate experience, ideally with a leading business, brand, or digital strategy firm
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Analytic skills – comfortable with both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Prior experience of working effectively with people from various backgrounds and business functions, in multiple project environments.
- Superior communication skills in English and Chinese, both verbal and written
- knowledge of, or passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- a curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- the ability to work independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- a team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Please send a cover letter and your CV to Prophet Asia’s recruiting team: firstname.lastname@example.org