Prophet is a digitally powered, creatively inspired consultancy that helps our clients unlock uncommon growth in the face of disruption. We help our clients have the conviction to envision, fund and execute the coolest growth work on the planet. Prophet’s combination of deep customer insights and pragmatic business acumen enables us to arrive at unique solutions. That insight, coupled with bold, digitally-powered strategic execution gets our clients to the right ideas that are better expressed, better designed, better deployed and better experienced.
Prophet has worked with some of the world’s most successful companies such as. Electrolux, Samsung, Marriott, Cathay Pacific, UBS, Deutsche Bank and T-Mobile. With over 400 experts in marketing, digital, innovation and design, Prophet helps companies bridge the gap between strategy and execution to drive real market impact.
The firm is widely recognized for making numerous contributions to the science and knowledge of branding and marketing strategy, as captured in books by David Aaker, Scott Davis, and Michael Dunn, including Brand Relevance, The Shift, Spanning Silos, Building Strong Brands, Brand Portfolio Strategy, Building the Brand-Driven Business, and Brand Asset Management. Our Partners are sought after thought leaders and experts, with their viewpoints regularly appearing in such media as CNBC, CNET, Forbes, HBR, Marketing, Marketing Week, among others.
We currently maintain offices in Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, Richmond, San Francisco, Shanghai, Singapore and Zurich.
Prophet is looking for highly motivated and creative designers to join our design team, to create work that helps our clients to grow better. This would include communications design, branding, retail and environmental design.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Design Directors and Senior Designers on various design projects.
- Be a central part of a team charged with creating materials for assigned brands.
- Support the design team with developing and finalising applications of selected design concepts, which may have originated from other team members.
- To build and develop key branding skills and conceptual thinking.
Qualifications and experience
- Formal design training from a college or university
- Strong, diverse portfolio that demonstrates a focus on graphic or communication design
- Understanding of branding and brand identity
- Eager to learn and explore to develop design skills
- Full of ideas
- Presentable and articulate
- Ability to communicate effectively and substantiate your design directions
- A good team player with passion for your work and a desire to work with a team
- Good brief-taking skills
- Good knowledge of industry-relevant software
- Good knowledge of production skills and exposure to HTML
- Knowledge or experience with animation is a plus, but not required
- Prior work experience is desirable, but not required
- Conversational-level spoken and written English is essential
- Business-level spoken and written Mandarin is preferred
Please send a cover letter and your portfolio to Prophet Asia’s recruiting team: email@example.com