Prophet is a consultancy that helps clients unlock uncommon growth by developing new business models, reimagining brands and experiences, driving demand and customer engagement and empowering people to transform their organisations. The largest privately-owned firm of its kind, Prophet brings a unique blend of creative and strategy to identify paths to purposeful, transformative and sustainable growth.
With 14 global offices and more than 500 strategists, data analysts, marketers, digital experts and creatives, Prophet has worked with the world’s most successful companies, including Formula E, Samsung, Electrolux, Polestar and UBS, partnering with them from ideation to in-market execution. Prophet.com
Great work starts with a great foundation. And that foundation lies in the hands of our Associates. As an Associate intern, you will gain an understanding of just what it means to be an Associate at Prophet.
We plan to bring exceptional talent into our offices for a 10 week internship. The candidate will gain extensive exposure to our methods and approach, in order to enhance their potential for developing a cutting-edge career in brand strategy consulting.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
While every day will be different, you can expect to get involved with some of the following tasks:
…collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to develop hypothesis, conduct and manage research & analysis, and formulate insightful and actionable recommendations for our clients
…gain deep understanding of our client’s customers through interviews, focus groups, as well as qualitative & quantitative research methods
…research and identify relevant digital trends that can inform and impact disruptive transformations within a company or industry
…create materials for, and help plan, physical or digital Safari’s, Hackathon’s, and Playstudios (Prophet’s collaborative approach to creating and evaluating ideas with our clients through analogs and facilitation exercises)
…create digital personas and map user journeys to help uncover digital behaviors and opportunities
…participate in problem solving sessions with a broad team of consultants and specialists, using both analytical and creative techniques to reach compelling results
…present findings to clients and lead discussions
…contribute to internal initiatives within the firm including IP development, marketing, training, and ongoing educational sessions
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- a great education: Undergraduate and post graduate with demonstrated academic performance
- bilingual: Fluent in English and Mandarin.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- well-developed research and analytical capabilities, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking
- superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- knowledge of, or passion for, brand, digital, and marketing strategy; and, how they impact business outcomes
- understanding of agile or other test-and-learn or design-thinking methodologies to co-create with audiences and quickly develop testable materials
- knowledge of, or experience with, digital analytics tools – both native and 3rd party: Google, Adobe, Social (Brandwatch, Sprinkl’r, Facebook, etc.)
- a curious mind with an unrelenting commitment to get to the answer, to test new approaches, and push others’ assumptions
- the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with limited supervision
- a team player who is adept at enhancing team success through active participation in internal and external client project teams
Candidates applying for the Associate Intern role will have just graduated or, if they are interested in our summer placement, will be in their penultimate or final year of studies. They’ll also already have the relevant, approved work authorisation for the office that they are applying to.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.